Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pimple To Dimple



As my sister, Shade, says, “Going from a pimple to a dimple is easy.”

All that came into my mind at that moment was Adobe Photoshop, and all I could do was laugh, to be frank, snigger. But how did I come upon the topic of pimples? All of a sudden I begin caring about a tiny outgrowth in the middle of my face, and I begin looking for solutions? No, not really.

Beauty is measured only in the heart.

Being a follower of the above line, I have never been too scared of getting a pimple or two; but the moment my face pained from those minute monsters a week ago, fear began germinating in me.

It all took place a couple of weeks ago. It’s long gone now. Thanks to a wonderful invention, so to speak, a concoction filled with natural elements which I shall get to later, the attack by the tiny beasts was neutralized.

Getting down to the problems I came across with the pangs raging across my face whenever something just even brushed past. With sports being one of my other hobbies, writing being my first, I was taking part in various outdoor sports. And agony was all I went through.

The hot sun bearing down on my head, seeping the energy and also scalding my skin; and sweat trickling down in rivulets down my cheeks, burning on the already inflamed surface. It pained every time I wiped the sweat, or my hand went past, and it even pained when I washed my face to cleanse it. As I said, sheer agony.

The pain is not all, but the prolonged effect of pimples leaves behind scars which can be very awkward at times. Along with this, people with obsessions of selfies and photographs finally have a time in their life when they just can’t get a good click.

But hey! Problems in the past shouldn’t affect life now, right? Solutions are all that matter, as I am quite openly learning when I do my engineering drawing homework from the photos on Whatsapp.

My mom quietly helped me out at home with a home remedy I know not about, and the pain soon subsided. And the next day, Garnier’s Pure Active Neem Face Wash found its way to me. I had been an avid user of the same till there was no time to visit even the nearest store which sold it, and I was left stranded in the heat with my pain.

Lesson learnt.

There sure won’t be a time when I’m away from this wonderful face wash which contains real Neem leaves and Tree Tea Oil extracts which work to combat germs and pollution. They also help in removing the excess oil from the skin which would then attract more dust and germs. In a city like Mumbai, and with life racing at a pace so fast, I must insist that Garnier’s Pure Active Neem Face Wash is a necessity to prevent pimples.

To read more about this wonderful face wash, you can click here and here.

This post is written for Indiblogger’s Contest by Garnier India.

No comments:

Post a Comment