Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Hero..



His soft touch,
His engrossed attention,
And his continual presence.

Those enjoyment laden hours spent at home and in the compounds,
Playing numerous games,
And those minutes spent at home studying.

Those long discussions,
And the entertaining tales,
Spent pleasurably, with a smile on both our faces.

Always free for me,
No matter what be the time,
No matter how tired he may be.

With his immense care,
He always stands by me,
With his arms on my shoulder,
Protecting me from the tough ways of life.

Supporting me in every one of my antics,
And my passions,
Forcing me to enjoy,
And to live life the way I want.

His silent naps in the afternoons,
With gentle snores,
His humming of old songs while keeping me company,
And his prickly beard (Just at times) while we share a quick hug.

More awesome than any person in my life,
He is my hero, my idol.
His presence makes me smile,
And his support pushes me through every difficulty.

His life-long perseverance gives me the strength to endure,
And to success in life, the way he has done.

Love you so much Dad..Thank you for all your support, love, and care..:* :* :’D :’D

1 comment:

  1. Just Amazing Karan . We can fall short of words to describe what our parents do for us ,They can go to any extent to make our lives comfortable.Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete